NEW DELHI: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit cards for the Vetting Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Assistant Planner, Deputy Director and various other psots at the official website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Candidates who have applied for the examination can check and download their admit card from the UPPSC website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Candidates are advised to download their UPPSC various posts 2020 Admit Card from the official website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ - only.
In case you have also applied for the UPPSC various posts 2020 examination, you can follow the steps given below to check and download your admit card.
Steps to check UPPSC various posts 2020 Admit Card from - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
1) Open the official website of UPPSC website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
2) On the homepage of the website, there will be a link " UPPSC various posts 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket". Click on the link
3) A pop-up page will appear, enter your UPPSC various posts 2020 application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
4) Your UPPSC various posts 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your UPPSC various posts 2020 admit card.
5) You can download it and take a printout for future reference.
Click HERE to download your UPPSC Admit Card 2021